The deadline to submit an abstract for the 2020 Water Finance Conference is February 28, 2020. The 2020 event will be the sixth year for the Water Finance Conference and will be held Aug. 19-20 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, D.C.
The Water Finance Conference is aimed at connecting executive-level utility professionals, including directors, superintendents, CEOs and CFOs with consultants, financial advisors, lawyers and service providers involved in financing municipal water, wastewater and stormwater systems. The event is hosted annually by the journal Water Finance & Management, published by Benjamin Media.
If you are interested in presenting to executive-level utility representatives, consultants and financial professionals involved in the fields of water, wastewater and stormwater, we want to hear from you. We are looking for presentations covering – but not limited to – the following topics and case studies as they relate to the funding of water, wastewater and stormwater projects:
- Maximizing Traditional Sources of Water Infrastructure Finance
- Private Financing Options/P3s/PABs/Qualified Public Infrastructure Bonds (QPIBs)
- New Water Financing Tools/WIFIA, etc.
- Leveraging Clean/Drinking Water State Revolving Funds
- Rate Setting & Affordability Issues
- Legislative/Regulatory Issues
- Trends in Water/Wastewater/Stormwater Infrastructure Finance
- Asset Management & Sustainability
- Case Studies Examining Innovative Funding
- Funding for Stormwater Projects/CSO Mandates
- Emergency Funding
- Financing for Integrated Regional Water Plans
These are for presentations only (no written papers). If you are interested in becoming a presenter, please submit a 200-word abstract to Water Finance & Management editor, Andrew Farr, at email@example.com by Friday, February 28, 2020. For additional information, details are available at waterfinanceconference.com.